Friday 15 July 2011

Positive/Negative





This week I have done two cushions, one is finished the other half finished, they are from Dilys Fronks pattern and by doing a stencil onto bondaweb then putting on to your fabric and cutting out you can then use the piece you have cut away, so have to be very careful when cutting out. I have done this method before a few years ago, the photos of the blue and black bell pulls. It is another method that I really do enjoy doing. Also this week our housegroup met at Margaret H's house most enjoyable day lovely lunch as usual, Tuesday committee meeting, bit heated at times I thought. On Wednesday morning Brian and I went to the cinema to see Senna, very moving film, sad as he was killed but gave a good insight into Formula One and Brian and myself are avid fans., then we went to lunch (two lunches out again this week and I think am out to lunch again tomorrow) when am going over to Weedon with Christine to a fabric sale then a visit to Bramble Patch and the other quilt shop at the shopping village down on th A5. Life is so busy when you are retired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment