Tuesday 25 October 2011

Bedford Workday

What a great day was had by all at the workday over in Bedford on Monday. Several different projects were being done, table mats, runners, I did a table centrepiece also some christmas projects were being made. Many thanks to Annette and Sue for organising the day and thankyou for the photos Sue, I have spent the last 1/2 hour trying to put them on my blog but computer says 'NO' Look forward to the next workshop.. r est of this week is going to be spent thinking about Hamtunes show on Saturday and what has to be done especially after I had this dream the other night that it was Saturday and later in the day realised I had forgotten all about the show, Diana was not amused when I told her, anyway I am sure it will be a great success and an enjoyable day. Am forgetting that I am also trying to sort out my workroom and do packing for when we move hopefully in about 4 - 6weeks, for xmas I would just like 26hour days and eight day weeks

1 comment: