Wednesday 31 August 2011

I'm back






Been to our Wednesday Parklands sit and sew this morning and it was noted by certain members that I have not done my blog for a while, well I have been on holiday and unlike a certain pair I do not (yet) have an Ipad. Any way had an absolutely fab holiday staying with friends in a place called Alcosebbre about an hours drive north from Valencia, never been that area before and I must say it is beautiful, very green. It was very hot so spent quite a lot of time in pool and sea but we also went out and about quite a bit so now we are back home to the cold and back to normal but only for two weeks and then we are off to Greece for two weeks. I have made another bag in the few days have been back, another order from my mother for one of her friends I think she has more friends than me but now I am concentrating on doing the Saints quilt for my grandson for xmas and notebook covers for presents etc. Kathy you do come up as a white exclamation mark on orange background on my followers list but Diana now comes up with the photo from her blog, please do not ask me for explanation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment