Monday 15 August 2011

weekend

Had to leave the NEC a bit early to get home as we were going over to see my family in Suffolk for a few days and what a great weekend we had, not often seen sight of my sister in the pub with a cup of coffee, actually it was for my mum. Friday we went to Aldburgh the lovely seaside town time has forgotten, and long may it continue, I think my favourite photo is of the children sailing their small boats in the boating pond, then the dog who loves ice cream, I just love the Suffolk and Norfolk coast and am trying to talk my husband into moving back over there, don't think I am going to get anywhere. Saturday my son and his family came over so we could have a family reunion, which we try to do each year, we started off in a small village called Woolpit where my son was born and he likes to go back to have fish and chips, yummy they are too (I want to lose a stone before Thursday, ha ha dream on) then it was on to meet up with all the family, four generations then on Sunday, right out of the blue my nephew from New Zealand turned up so what an end to a great weekend. Now I have three days to starve before we go off to Spain on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment